Monday, March 2, 2009

Something in the Water

Watch out my Montana readers...there's something in the water up there. It's going around and it's contagious...and I'm not talking about the stomach flu and/or cold that I've had the last couple weeks. I'm talking about love!! I posted earlier that one of my very best friends, Mariah, got engaged in November and is planning a September wedding. Now, Erik and Courtney are planning a July wedding and Ken & Kassi just got engaged today! (For those of you who don't know, Ken & Erik are some of my friends from college & part of the group that went to Mexico together). I am so happy for everyone and just hope that Luke and I will be able to make it to as many of the weddings as possible. Seriously guys, couldn't you spread it out a little! Just kidding :)

No comments: