Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday!

Today is an absolutely gorgeous day! It feels like it must be almost 70 degrees and it's really sunny. The sun just feels so great after what seemed like such a long winter.

So, it's way too nice of a day to be on the computer so I'm keeping this short!


Oh, and Luke reminded me that yesterday was the anniversary of our engagement--2 years!! He got home from work about 8:00 and had wine and roses! Maybe he IS romantic after all. Love you honey!


Hope everyone has a great weekend!


2 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm really impressed. I don't think Chad could tell you what day we went on our first day or what day he proposed if you offered him a million dollars to remember it. But, he can at least remember our anniversary and my birthday. Thank goodness for that!

Jamie said...

Well, I have to admit--I didn't remember what the occassion was either!