Monday, November 17, 2008

My Weekend

It's been awhile since I last wrote. Not too much exciting news around here I guess. Last weekend was the opening of deer season so Luke was in Carrollton for the weekend. I stayed here as it was the last opportunity to have a weekend at home in the next month! Actually, I went to Quincy, Illinois on Saturday and went shopping. It was really fun and it really got me in the Christmas spirit. I went to Kohls, Hobby Lobby, Panera Bread, Boyers Boots & Bath & Body Works (all places that Luke would complain about if he was along, well except maybe Boyers Boots). Everything was on SALE! It was really fun and I got lots of Christmas decorations and some Christmas presents and a pair of jeans for myself :)

I also gave Kelly a bath on Sunday. She has been shedding really bad which I dont understand since it has been so cold. So, the bath helped some. Then I had to clean the shower and bathroom floor.

Oh, my other new news is that I got my hair cut and dyed last Friday. It's pretty dark brown...so its taking some gettting used to, but I like it!

Well, I think that's all for now!!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

pictures of the new hairdo???
You should also go to ShopKo in Quincy, it's one of my favorite places to go!!!