Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Closest Thing to Waylon

For those of you who do not know, I have a confession to make. I love Shooter. I think its his voice and the sheer fact that no matter what, he's the closest thing to Waylon you're ever going to get to see in concert. I also love that he can be totally grunged out with an electric guitar and still have a leather, tooled, concho strap. It looks like its Montana Silversmiths! When you can pull that mix off, you know you're cool. If you do not own a Shooter Jennings CD, buy one. If you are lucky enough that Shooter is coming to a town near you, go see him!



This is Shooter Jennings himself at the Missouri State Fair last week.


This is Shooter playing at the Blue Note 2 years ago.

This is me being a hardcore fan. I love Shooter...did I mention that? Dont worry, my husband doesn't mind.

No comments: