Sunday, February 14, 2010

Celebrating 10 Years

Last weekend Luke & I went to Columbia to celebrate his 10 year reunion with his pledge brothers from the Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity. It has been 10 years since he started college and joined the "brotherhood". There was a lunch banquet in conjunction with the AGR Classic Cattle Show on Saturday that we went to and then we spent the afternoon hanging out with his pledge class & their wives. Ten out of the 18 members were there, so it was a pretty good turnout. I hadn't met hardly any of them since most had graduated and moved on before I came to the University of Missouri. It was neat to see how they were all kind of at a new stage in their lives. All but one was married and most of them either had pregnant wives or little kids (so we fit in pretty good).

Here is Luke with his 10 year membership certificate:

Luke's pledge class, 10 years later:

Now we are looking forward to his 10 year high school reunion this summer in Carrollton! 10 years seems like SO long ago, but I'm not too far behind him!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

WOW! Now I feel old, too. I had already come to the realization that this summer would be my 10 year class reunion, but I hadn't figured it out yet (duh) that 10 years ago I started college with Luke. Where has time gone?!?! Congrats on the pregnancy! You look so good!