Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mariah & Lyle's Wedding

On September 19th, my good friend and college roommate, Mariah got married to Lyle! It was a gorgeous setting and a gorgeous day...even though it was 95 degrees in Billings that day. I left for Billings a week early for all the pre-wedding festivities. It was so much fun to get to spend time with the girls and catch up. Here we are at the salon the morning of the wedding.


The wedding was outdoors at a garden:


Mariah was the prettiest bride I have ever seen!

The whole group! Well, Big Trev, Ken & Kassi were missing, but Joylynn and her husband were there.


I spent the week with the Kaczmareks and had a great time hanging out with them. Tucker turned 1 year old while I was there. He is such a cutie!


Congratulations Mariah & Lyle! I really enjoyed being part of your big day & I wish you two only the best!!

No comments: