Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Brrrr!

Today is a good day to stay inside. Yesterday, some "arctic air" moved in from, well, the arctic and has really frozen us here in Missouri. As I write this I am checking weather.com and they say it currently feels like -7 and is getting colder. The only time I went outside today was to check the chickens and unfreeze their water. They are staying inside today, too. I'm really starting to get bored staying inside though. Even though I have work to do, I have managed to work on taxes, fill up photo albums, exercise on my new elliptical and cook! However, all these things are getting old...I'm ready for either snow or warmer temps!

We've been watching lots of movies lately so I thought I would offer my opinion on a few. First of all, we saw Gran Torino in the theater and it was REALLY good. It's a very raw movie about a Korean War veteran who takes justice into his own hands and stands up for the good people in the community. Its really emotional and really good--I recommend you should go! On the completely opposite spectram, we saw Mama Mia and I loved that too. You just can't help but laugh when they randomly burst out into song. It's a really fun, light-hearted movie.

No comments: