Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remembering Sept. 11th

Where were you on September 11, 2001? I remember the day very clearly. I was a freshman at Montana State University living in the dorms with Lynmarie. I remember waking up in the morning and laying in my top bunk and turning the TV on. Immediately you could tell something was wrong because there was some special report on. Then, just an instant later, the second plane hit the Twin Towers. I remember the utter chaos on TV and feeling so helpless sitting in my dorm room. I remember classes being canceled and we all just watched TV all day long and called our families. Even though New York is so far from Montana there was definitely fear in the air and everyone was uneasy. It's amazing to think that was 7 years ago! It's also amazing to think that terrorists were able to pull it off. I hope America is blessed with peace today and everyday. I hope Osama bin Laden gets what's coming to him!

No comments: