Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Where to Start

I have SO many pictures I don't even know where to begin to start putting them up! First of all let me say, we had a wonderful Christmas! Although I was missing my family and friends in Montana, it was so nice to be with the family we have here in Missouri. Also, it was REALLY fun to have Molly at Christmas. I don't know what we ever did without her!! I think she had a wonderful time opening presents, playing with the wrapping paper and getting to see so much family. Not to mention...she got totally spoiled!! She was so lucky to get so many new clothes, books and toys!!

Luke, Molly, Kelly & I had our Christmas Wednesday night, as we were headed for Carrollton for the rest of the week. Here are some pictures of Molly & Kelly opening their presents:


I love Molly's expressions in these two pictures as she shows off her new cow from Matt & new drum from Grandma Leila:

No comments: