Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Updates

Well, it's been awhile. Where did April go?! We had a pretty busy month. First of all, Luke had a conference for work in San Antonio, Texas and I got to go along with him. I had a great time socializing with the ladies while Luke & the men studied hard in their meetings. Luke & I spent Friday afternoon sight seeing before we flew back to Missouri. Molly stayed with Grandma Debbie and spent some time with some of her Miller cousins. We really appreciated all the babysitting and it sounds like Molly enjoyed herself too!

Luke in front of the Alamo.

Along the riverwalk.

We also have some really big news--Molly finally has a tooth!! We are so thankful and so relieved and SO proud of her! We have been waiting for so long!

Molly is very proud of her tooth too & enjoys "brushing her teeth" several times a day (hope this habit lasts)!
Also in April my Dad turned the big 6-0 and my brother turned the big 2-6. Can't wait to see them when Molly & I head to Montana in a few weeks!!

No comments: