Friday, May 13, 2011

Catch Up

Sorry for the lapse in blog posts. First of all, either my computer or the internet (or both) is really slow lately and I just don't have the patience to upload anything. I have several videos that I have been wanting to post, but for some reason, I just can't get them to upload. Also, the weather has been so nice lately I just don't have time to stay inside and mess around on the computer!

So anyways, here is a quick rundown of whats been going on:

Molly turned 11 months old and just gets cuter and more fun all the time. She now weighs 21 lbs and is 28 inches tall. With less than a month to go, it is so hard to believe she will be 1 year old!

We continue to be harassed by this psychotic robin that flies into the window over and over and over again. Surprisingly enough, we have actually gotten used to it's annoyances now and even Molly can sleep through the constant crashes at the window.


We have a new batch of yellow kittens that are just too cute! Molly got to check them out the other day and she really likes them--although she is a little rough...



I had a wonderful first Mother's Day and even got surprised with flowers and a 6-pack of Blue Moon. Nothing says love like that!
Most recently, Molly had her first haircut. I loved her long crazy hair and didn't really want to get it cut, but she was just getting really hot and sweaty with all that hair. Plus, she's big enough to "un-fix" it all the time and then it was always in her face. She sat very still for the entire haircut and was a little freaked out, but did very well. Before:

After:
Well, I think that about covers it!

No comments: