Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm Back!

Well, it's about time for a new post! I guess this means my blogging break is over. It's been kind of a crazy last couple months but things are starting to straighten out and are looking up. Here's an update of some of the things that have been going on since I posted.

The Berry Family Reunion, Branson, June 2009
Luke fishing for trout at Lake Taneycomo:


Feeding the fish at the hatchery:

Huge trout at the fishery:
Overlooking Lake Taneycomo:

Table Rock Lake, some huge carp hanging out by the docks waiting for people to feed them--the ducks have the same idea:
I'll continue to play catch up the next couple days. I've been spending quite a bit of time inside lately because Luke got his wisdom teeth taken out last Thursday & I've been trying to take care of him & watch movies so he'll be more likely to rest up. It's been a rough go for him :(

No comments: